Our multidisciplinary Team, led by professionals with a long track record in drug development and management, relies on highly skilled personnel with unique competence in developing integrated solutions.
Chief Executive Officer & Co-Founder
• Former Executive Vice President of Viforpharma (Specialty Pharma)
• Global responsibility for marketing / sales, regulatory and medical affairs
• Re-purposing expert
• Named ‘Healthcare CEO of the Year, Switzerland’ in 2018 by Business Worldwide
• Named one of ‘The 10 Best Performing Leaders to Watch, 2018’ by Insight Success
Chief Financial Officer
• More than 25 years of experience as a CFO as well as in other C-level and Board positions in life sciences and medical device companies, both private and publicly-traded, across all stages of development
• Before that, Rob spent 18 years as an investment banker, mostly at Lehman Brothers, with a background split between M&A and capital markets transactions
• His expertise includes public and private financings, M&A, partnering/licensing, project management and managing company’s finance and accounting functions, as well as interactions with Boards, venture capitalists, shareholders and Wall Street
• Rob holds an AB from Princeton University and an MBA from The Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania
Chief Business Officer
• CBO of PIQUR Therapeutics AG (Basel)
• CEO, Synarc Inc. (San Francisco, CA)
• Head Novartis Pharma Out-Licensing & Partnering
• Global Head M&A/BD Novartis Consumer Health
• CEO Novartis Consumer Health, Benelux
• CEO Gerber Products Company (France)
Chief Medical Officer
• Medical degree from Cambridge University U.K.
• Worked as U.K./EU regulator at MHRA and EMEA
• VP at Parexel advising over 50 companies on their development plans and providing regulatory advice
• CMO at TEVA Europe with overaching responsability for all medical affairs, clinical development and drug safety issues.